Nominations Notice: The Executive Board Position of Secretary is Open for Nominations
Please see nominations page for more information
The purposes for which the NHATA is organized and shall be operated are as follows:
- To enhance the quality of health care for the physically active.
- To advance the profession of athletic training through education and research in the prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries.
- To safeguard and advance the interests of its members by presenting the profession’s viewpoints, concerns, and other important information to the media and to appropriate legislative, administrative, regulatory, and private sector bodies, and by developing a working relationship with appropriate governmental and private sector not-for-profit and for-profit entities.
- To advance members’ levels of knowledge through the collection, interpretation, and dissemination of information on subjects appropriate to the profession.
- To engage in any lawful act or activity for which a corporation may be organized under the Nonprofit Corporation Law.