Sandy Snow – NATA Impact Advocacy
NHATA Past-President Sandy Snow has been awarded the 2021 NATA Impacted Advocacy Award winner.
The Impact Advocacy Award recognizes an athletic trainer’s early, passionate, and consistent involvement in governmental affairs at the state and local level in the first decade of their career.
- Motivating others to increase political involvement.
- Leading by example, showing that one person can make a difference through consistent involvement in governmental affairs activities.
- Demonstrating strategic thinking in organizing or helping to organize a legislative or grassroots campaign.
- Initiating coalitions to maximize advocacy efforts.
- Individually and personally raising the visibility and influence of the profession.